Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant - 30 hours pw
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated professional to join our friendly and supportive staff as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant. This role will involve providing teaching cover across all year groups. You will need to have experience of teaching the curriculum in EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. A knowledge of a mastery approach to teaching mathematics, Talk for Writing and secure phonics knowledge would be desirable. The postholder will need to have experience of positive behaviour management strategies, liaising with a range of professionals and good organisational skills.
This is an ideal position for anyone with previous HLTA experience. It is essential to have energy, the ability to communicate well, make good relationships with others, grasp ideas quickly and show initiative. The school is currently on an exciting journey of rapid change with much to celebrate this year. This is an exciting time to join the team.
Our children want:
- To be set high expectations
- To be inspired to learn
- Someone who will understand and celebrate their different backgrounds and meet their individual needs
- To have ownership of their school and learning.
We are looking for a person who:
- Puts their heart and soul into ensuring that the children in their care have the best possible learning opportunities
- Is a dedicated team player
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills, being able to empower, challenge and motivate colleagues and children
- Brings a sense of humour and is able to keep things in perspective
We can offer you an excellent working school environment where staff are happy, enthusiastic, positive and dedicated. We have a strong and clear vision to move forward with an engaging curriculum, which develops and celebrates the potential of each child.
Salary & Benefits
Grade H, £24,313 to £26,317 per annum pro rata
Old Sarum Primary School
Deadline and how to apply
Closing date (and time): 9am 30th March 2023
Interview date: TBC
Commencement date: As soon as possible
Job reference: Higher Level Teaching Assistant